Questions Answered in this Session:
1. As I continue doing the practices deep grief is surfacing. I've been allowing myself to cry/sob. Is it ok to do this during the practices or should I be focusing on something else? I'm dealing with Lyme and I noticed that symptoms are getting activated (increasing) doing the practices and in-between doing them. Is that normal? What can I do to more easily be with and move through the very uncomfortable symptoms that are arising physically, mentally and emotionally? (3:59)
2. Haola and thank you so much! I would love to know more about chi reactions, how to truly tap into what the body is saying - just discomfort and more opening, or actual pain that needs to back off from? thank you (11:29)
3. This is a strange question. About 10 years ago when I was in a job, this Brooklyn accent would come out. I didn't think about it and it went away. Then 10 years later it came back... could this have anything to do with past lives, karma... the purification of past generations? (15:53)
4. How will I know when I feel chi? (19:50)
5. I was wondering about the movement we were doing of twisting and turning from the right or the left and we would begin with low back and then the mid back and upper back. I wonder if we would continue with the head and the neck to include the cervical part of the spine? (24:20)
Haola! Enjoy your Healing Journey!