Wouldn’t it be nice to live a perfect life?
Perfect Perspective is the idea that life already is. And while this may seem to be a belief that’s difficult to accept…just remember; it is equally difficult to accept the belief that life is less than perfect!
In this series, Timothy Noe will share with you:
1. What you can expect to experience when adopting Perfect Perspective
2. How we can think about Perfection in a way that is accessible and omnipresent
3. How we can think about Truth in a way that is beneficial to our self and our world
4. What a Faith Position is, and the extent of them already in our life
5. How a Little Willingness may be our grandest tool
6. The concept of Level Confusion that may veil reality from us
7. How True Forgiveness is the forgiveness of our self, namely for believing that something was wrong in the first place
8. Teaching and Learning are part of a single inseparable concept