Through this Module you’ll learn about the cosmological dimensions of growth, and how this manifests through various stages—including death and dissolution. You’ll learn how growth is intrinsic to life and our natural desire, but why it needs to remain embedded within the evolutionary process of life. Dr. Anneloes Smitsman explains about her cutting-edge scientific research in systems change for thrivability, and the growth dynamics that have led to our sustainability crisis. You’ll learn about the fundamental principles of growth from the implicate Cosmic orders of Consciousness, and how this manifests as the informational dynamics of healthy living systems. You’ll then come to realize why this knowledge is so essential for resolving our world crises and becoming an evolutionary leader. You’ll also learn how to assess your impact and reach as an evolutionary leader through three fundamental questions, based on her TEDx Talk (https://youtu.be/9AJQ6mTnKgY) about the Vector of Love.
This Module will support you to:
● Learn about the systemic principles of nonlinearity, complexity, and evolutionary coherence and how this relates to thrivable growth patterns.
● The science of thrivability and systemic transformation, based on the evolutionary principles of living systems.
● How to work with growth as a toroidal evolutionary process.
● How to connect with the implicate order growth dynamics of the Cosmos through a guided visioning session.
● How to become a Vector of Love for our world in transformation.