Do you want to connect with your own loved ones and guides, but you have no intention of being a medium or ever doing readings? This course is for you! This is a course for non-mediums (and mediums who want to truly, finally, deeply understand oneness and why connecting across the veil is possible). As with any of Suzanne's workshops, the teaching is backed up with inspiring evidence from actual connections with guides and loved ones across the veil and clever analogies to make challenging topics easily comprehensible.
You will immediately practice what you learn through guided meditations and practical exercises.
The goal is to go beyond theory and give you the tools to have the personal experience of knowing life is eternal and that love never dies.
WATCH THIS VIDEO AND MORE ON HUMANITY STREAM SUBSCRIBE
- Why “Personal Mediumship”
- Goals and benefits of the course
- Administrative details and course overview
- Can anyone do this?
- Dealing with expectations
THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH
- Evidence of the afterlife
- The ...
THE UNDERLYING REALITY (CONTINUED)
- Understanding the Flow (Continued)
HE IMPORTANCE OF DIRECT EXPERIENCE
- What is “real”
- How to know the connection is not your imagination
- What can affect connections across the veil
- Giving the “green light” to the spirit world
EVERYTHING IS ENERGY-INFORMATION
- Understanding subtle energy
- The spectrum of Consciousness
- Understanding resonance and coherence
- Using “The Sign Game” for evidence of connection
INTUITION: YOUR INNATE INNER GUIDANCE SYSTEM
What intuition is
- Tools for increasing your intuition and conn...
MEDITATION: THE CRITICAL KEY TO ALIGNING WITH SPIRIT
How and why meditation helps you connect
- Yes, you can meditate: a new way to make it easy
– “A SIP of the Divine”
- Creating coherent brain wave states
SEVEN STEPS TO CONNECTING WITH HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS
- The BLESS ME method i...
SEVEN STEPS TO CONNECTING WITH HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS(CONTINUED)
- The practice of automatic writing explained
Using the BLESS ME Method and connectingwith a loved one with automatic writing.
(Have pen and paper ready)
FROM SEVEN STEPS TO THREE: THE “BEST” METHOD OFCONNECTING