Questions Answered in this Session:
1. I lost my closest friend to cancer of the spleen not too long ago, I am curious about the spleen and about what it means emotionally and what can cause that from an emotional perspective?
2. I am brand new to this and after the 2nd sound in the first group of sounds I had an extreme pain on my left - so strong I was on the floor and then it was gone. I have some physical diagnosis but what is that?
3. How often should we make these sounds and should we do it everyday?
4. Could you explain the significance/meaning of these movements in Lift Chi Up Pour Chi Down: the circling of the hands, and the hands in prayer position?
5. I have a diagnosis of cancer of the liver. I am finding that when I get a call from my oncologist I do into contraction patterns and it is difficult to stay connected. Any advice on how to work with the challenges in the real world that trigger our deepest fears?
6. I also have a cancer of the spleen diagnosis. I have tried for a very long time to release anger and it doesn't really help. And self-love, how do you really do this? I have been trying for a long time and it isn't working? (I have been working with this system for about 2 months)