Questions answered in this session:
1. I thought I heard consistently at the end of the last sound we were making for the kidney system it sounded like "sssss". (Maybe this was a mic interference, it is the nnn sound. Master Mingtong reviews the 3rd sound for each organ system)
2. My immune system is attacking my thyroid gland. Do I want to strengthen it -and the attacks ramp up or do I suppress it? Energetically this confuses me.
3. Thinking about the tongue for the 3rd sound of each organ system- are we always going to the top of the mouth and one sound aiming down, can you explain what this means?
4. In working to reprogram my brain response to stress. I noticed I can go to the inner smile and have more compassion, but when I am in a hurry, I am not aware of the joy and the compassion to respond to stress and my body goes to the pain. I am wondering what is the best way when I am in a hurry?
5. I had a very tough birth and I have had several severe car accidents, I have healed for the most part in spite being partially paralyzed and other long term effects. I feel a lot of fear especially with the virus - my temptation is to just stay cooped up until it all passes over. I also have a lot of reactive fear patterns around allowing myself to enter into relationships and so many things. What do you suggest when these patterns are so deeply ingrained?
6. When I am doing practice regardless of whether it is Awaken vitality or sound, it feels as if the process hasn't completed yet? Should I stay with what feels incomplete or move on as the practice moves?
Questions for Reflection:
What did you learn or experience from today?
How can this continue to apply to your own process in this challenging time?